Welcome to The Corporate IT Forum
The Corporate IT Forum is the premier community of large enterprise IT professionals. It delivers unparalleled value and knowledge gained at the coal-face of organisations that depend on IT to deliver services, products and innovation.
The fast and easy sharing of information, experience and expertise The Forum enables saves members huge sums of money and time, increases ROI on software and services and reduces the risks associated with IT investment and vendor hype.
The Forum keeps over 5,000 IT professionals within member organisations up to date on what’s really important in the world of ‘real’ IT. It also provides professional development and learning opportunities for people at CIO, Director, Manager and specialist levels through tailored conferences, workshops, summits, reports and resources
The Advisory Groups includes 22 CIOs and senior IT professionals from different industries who provide input and direction in the provision of the Service by representing the views of Forum members, as well as identify ways in which Service can meet the professional needs of individuals within subscribing organisations
- Art In IT (London) (18th Mar 14 & 18th Mar 14)
- Master Data Management (Essex) (20th Mar 14)
- ITIL - Value Through New Processes (24th Mar 14)
- PCI DSS v3.0 Training for Merchants Spring 2014 (One-Day, London) (25th Mar 14)
- PCI DSS v3.0 Training for Merchants Spring 2014 (Two-Day, London) (25th Mar 14 & 26th Mar 14)
- Cloud Conference 2014 (London) (27th Mar 14)
- Office 365: Migrating Office to the Cloud (London) (1st Apr 14)
- tISS: Information Risk Management (Peterborough) (2nd Apr 14)
- IT Skills Summit (23rd Apr 14)
- Enterprise Knowledge Sharing Summit: The Role of Social Media (Sussex) (24th Apr 14)
- Oracle Licensing: Models, Contracts & Audits
- Making Mobile Apps Work for Your Business
- Application Rationalisation
- ISO27001: 2013
- ISO27001: 2013
- tISS: Efficient Identity Management
- 2014 Real IT Strategy Survey
- Software Licensing 2013
- IT Risk and Service Continuity Management
- Delivering and Measuring Benefit for Business Success
- Patch Management Solutions : Who manages yours?
- Enterprise Architecture and Application Strategy : What are your experiences?
- Oracle 12G ERP Support Services : Who provides your support?
- Real IT Skills Framework : Would you like to develop this?
- IT Innovation Service Design : What do you consider innovation?
- Supporting Legacy Windows XP Desktops : How do you manage these?
- HDX Redirection : What are the risks?
- iOS Devices: Applications Blacklist : Do you have one?
- Middleware Integration : Do you make use of this?
- IT Skills Frameworks : Which one did you choose?
"Just wanted to say thanks; another great day where I have come out with more knowledge than I entered with"
"Many thanks; [the event was] very good and beneficial"
"I have never not found a day interesting"
"The Corporate IT Forum is a fantastic level check, free of vendor sell and consultancy hype. I like the open sharing of experience…"
"We get valuable knowledge and experience from members of The Corporate IT Forum. This helps us to make better and informed decisions to reach our business goals…"
"The knowledge from other people on what they are doing/have done is invaluable to my team"
"The workshop validated the marketplace for supplier apps; participants were of a uniformly high standard; personally, I value highly the ethos of the Forum in the fact that it is supplier independent"