Excellence in technology leadership
3 Day training course
CITF members are entitled to an exclusive member-only course fee, as well as an additional early-bird discount before 31 August 2018.
A comprehensive three-day training course will be run by Gillian Jones-Williams from Emerge Development Consulting.
In her career as a behavioural change expert, executive coach and leadership facilitator, Gillian has worked with many large organisations in the UK, Europe, Australia, the US and the Middle East. Her extensive experience of working with leaders means that she understands the qualities that true leaders possess and the importance of balancing productivity with emotional intelligence.
Senior Leadership Team, BAE Systems
"Fantastic week, highly thought-provoking, good to reinforce some good behaviours, great to replace the bad ones. Really pleased the course focused more on people and behaviours than typical PM tools/techniques/processes. A great focus on the emotional side of leadership. Great for making me think about my own behaviours."
Do not miss this opportunity to benefit from Gillian's experience in working with global leaders to further develop and grow your leadership skills.
Full programme information:
Module 1: Leadership fundamentals: 15 November 2018, 09:30 - 16:30
Delegates will learn how to:
- Describe the relationship between management and leadership and the skills, knowledge and attitude required to manage in the 21st century
- Understand how to align the vision, mission and values to achieve success
- Drive business value through IT and digital transformation
- Apply the leadership practices of the Kouzes and Posner Leadership Challenge Model to their leadership style
Module 2: Leadership and individual communication: 03 December 2018, 09:30 - 16:30
Delegates will learn how to:
- Flex their communication and management styles depending on different personality types
- Motivate, develop and grow team members through effective, management, coaching and mentoring
- Present technical concepts to senior executives
- Communicate in a way that is appropriate to the audience, the message and the desired outcome
- Assess those with potential, create action plans to achieve that potential
- Utilise skills to effectively manage under-performers
Module 3: Making change happen: 16 January 2019, 09:30 - 16:30
Delegates will learn how to:
- Identify the need for change, engage the team and plan for rapid progress
- Assess the needs of the organisation
- Create innovative strategies to successfully deliver the team vision
- Make effective timely decisions
- Develop a plan to deliver significant change
- State the key “people” elements to be considered when planning and embedding change
Training course fees (includes all three modules):
- Member early-bird: £1,500 (+ VAT)
- Member standard: £1,650 (+ VAT)
- Non-Member early-bird: £1,800 (+ VAT)
- Non-Member standard: £2,000 (+VAT)
Early-bird discounts are available until 31 August 2018.
Please email Will Pemberton (email@example.com) or call 0207 052 1894 to book your place.
- Photographs might be taken throughout the Event by CITF and/or its agents. All guests consent to all and any use in any current or future media by CITF and/or its group companies of any photographs, images and/or films in which they feature.
- A guest may be replaced up to 7 days prior to the Event. However, in either instance and for security reasons, please inform CITF beforehand of the name and other details of any replacement. Only one transfer per delegate may be made.
- If a cancellation is requested, a refund (subject to a 20% administration charge plus VAT) will be made only if CITF can provide a replacement from the reserve list, if the Event is oversubscribed. If the Event is not oversubscribed and/or if no replacement is found by the CITF from the reserve list, no refund will be made – all cancellations must be made no later than 12 October 2018.
- If we cancel a Training Course, - we reserve the right to cancel a Training Course at any time, without incurring any additional liability to any delegate. In such circumstances, we will offer alternative dates, a full refund or a credit note.
- Places are subject to availability.
- CITF reserves the right to cancel bookings deemed not to comply fully with these terms and conditions whereupon a refund will be made.
- CITF cannot accept responsibility for the non-availability of any services or facilities at or associated with the Event.
- CITF cannot be held responsible for the loss of, or damage to, members’ or their guests’ property whilst attending the Event.
- Your booking onto the Event has been taken as your acceptance of these Event Booking Terms & Conditions.
- CITF accepts no liability if an Event is cancelled or postponed for reasons beyond our reasonable control resulting from an act of God, governmental regulation, fire, war, terrorist activity or civil commotion.
- If we must cancel the Event, our liability in the Event of cancellation is limited to a full refund of the Event fee only. We will not refund any travel or hotel costs associated with the cancellation of an Event.
- You are accepting these terms and conditions on behalf of all the attendees you are booking on the Event and are confirming you have been given the authorisation to do so.
- CITF accepts no liability if a delegate is unable to attend an event due to adverse weather conditions or any travel disruption.
- We will treat your personal information in accordance with data protection legislation. We will use your information for administration, communication and research. To do this we may share your information with our business partners. A list of all delegates will be published and circulated at the event.
- Payment can be made using an authorised credit card or by invoice. Receipts for payment are provided in electronic format.
- We take all necessary steps to ensure that any information provided by you for the purposes of payment will be kept secure.
- Invoices must be paid by 12 October 2018.