Log in to your membership account to view the on-demand webinar.
Join this webinar to understand more about shadow IT.
- Why do shadow IT groups form?
- What are the pros and cons?
- Does it exist to fill a gap in the Enterprise Tech?
- Are there added security threats around shadow IT?
- Know the costs to the company and any implications (does the Tech department spend time 'cleaning up' shadow IT work)
James Davies | Mitigating Risk in Shadow IT
Oxford University's Saïd Business School aspires to be a world-class business school community, embedded in a world-class University, tackling world-scale problems. Achieving this requires the support of reliable, fit-for-purpose IT services. We encountered the rise of 'Shadow IT' after rapid growth in a fast moving and dynamic organisation. This presentation will describe how we try to minimise risk around it with the help of software compliance, information security, finance and cultural change.
25 June 2019
Presentation: Case study: Approaching shadow IT
Download this presentation from James Davies, Said Business School on Approaching Shadow IT.