Consumerisation of IT Summit
The Consumerisation of IT has become the hottest of industry topics but with all the talk, blogs, surveys and tweets, how do you make sense of it and understand the change it represents?
Employees are sneaking powerful smartphones in through the organisational back-door and IT departments are trying to catch-up; the sea change from locked-down, bolted-to-the-desk computers to app-filled, hand-held devices is immense.
Get consumerisation right and the opportunities are extensive. Get it wrong and the implications could be disastrous.
- Consumerisation of IT Summit (Report)
- Consumerisation of IT Summit (Executive Summary)
- Consumerisation of IT Summit (Top Tips)
- Presentation: Leslie Muller, DynamicOps (Presentation)
- Presentation: Neil Lomax, SoftwareONE (Presentation)
- Presentation: Ian Evans, AirWatch (Presentation)
- Presentation: Nic Newman, Tigerspike (Presentation)
- Presentation: Sara Gemmell, Networks First (Presentation)
- Presentation: Malcolm Carrie, BAE Systems (Presentation)
- Presentation: Johnnes Arreymbi, University of East London (Presentation)
Consumerisation cuts across the whole IT environment. Crucial decisions need to be made, and so The Corporate IT Forum is organising a Consumerisation of IT Summit to explore how the high street consumer is leading the enterprise and what you can do to exploit it.
Representing the peak of industry knowledge, experience and best practice, the Summit will balance real-world user experience with supplier expertise. Designed to inspire ideas, provoke discussion and prompt action, the Summit will give you relevant, practical and up-to-date information on this fast-moving subject.
To view updates and the latest details on this exciting summit visit the dedicated Consumerisation of IT Summit site.
"Just wanted to say thanks; another great day where I have come out with more knowledge than I entered with"
"Many thanks; [the event was] very good and beneficial"
"I have never not found a day interesting"
"The Corporate IT Forum is a fantastic level check, free of vendor sell and consultancy hype. I like the open sharing of experience…"
"We get valuable knowledge and experience from members of The Corporate IT Forum. This helps us to make better and informed decisions to reach our business goals…"
"The knowledge from other people on what they are doing/have done is invaluable to my team"
"The workshop validated the marketplace for supplier apps; participants were of a uniformly high standard; personally, I value highly the ethos of the Forum in the fact that it is supplier independent"