Strategies for approaching Unified Communications & Fixed Mobile Convergence
- Unifying Communications - Pipe Dream or Reality? (Executive Summary)
- Unifying Communications - Pipe Dream or Reality? (Report)
- Presentation - Strategies for approaching Unified Communications & Fixed Mobile Convergence (Presentation)
- Unifying Communications Presentation (Presentation)
'Effective UC implementation can dramatically change the productivity and efficiencies in an enterprise. Poor implementations will be disruptive instead of productive' - Gartner 2007
Can unified communications & fixed mobile convergence really be leveraged across the enterprise?
This workshop will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Share real world approaches to unified communications and examine the business case
for and against.
- Compare what other organisations road maps are, and their drivers
- Discuss and weigh up current solutions on offer (looking at Pros and cons)
- Examine the realities of implementation and possible timeline
Who should attend
The Business Case - 'tangible justification'
Assessment of solutions
- pilots & projects
Implementation across the Enterprise
- progress to date
- challenges identified
Building a programme of activity to progress UC/FMC subscriber discussion
"Just wanted to say thanks; another great day where I have come out with more knowledge than I entered with"
"Many thanks; [the event was] very good and beneficial"
"I have never not found a day interesting"
"The Corporate IT Forum is a fantastic level check, free of vendor sell and consultancy hype. I like the open sharing of experience…"
"We get valuable knowledge and experience from members of The Corporate IT Forum. This helps us to make better and informed decisions to reach our business goals…"
"The knowledge from other people on what they are doing/have done is invaluable to my team"
"The workshop validated the marketplace for supplier apps; participants were of a uniformly high standard; personally, I value highly the ethos of the Forum in the fact that it is supplier independent"