Welcome to The Corporate IT Forum
The Corporate IT Forum is the premier community of large enterprise IT professionals. It delivers unparalleled value and knowledge gained at the coal-face of organisations that depend on IT to deliver services, products and innovation.
The fast and easy sharing of information, experience and expertise The Forum enables saves members huge sums of money and time, increases ROI on software and services and reduces the risks associated with IT investment and vendor hype.
The Forum keeps over 5,000 IT professionals within member organisations up to date on what’s really important in the world of ‘real’ IT. It also provides professional development and learning opportunities for people at CIO, Director, Manager and specialist levels through tailored conferences, workshops, summits, reports and resources
The Advisory Groups includes 22 CIOs and senior IT professionals from different industries who provide input and direction in the provision of the Service by representing the views of Forum members, as well as identify ways in which Service can meet the professional needs of individuals within subscribing organisations
- IT Skills & Talent Management: Developing a People Strategy for the IT Department (23rd Apr 14)
- Enterprise Knowledge Sharing: Collaboration & the Role of Social Media (London) (24th Apr 14)
- Asset Lifecycle Management (London) (29th Apr 14)
- ITIL - Value Through New Processes (webinar) (1st May 14)
- Benchmarking Succesfully (webinar) (6th May 14)
- Office 365: Real Life Transition Experience (webinar) (7th May 14)
- Making Next Generation IT Outsourcing Work for Your Business (Essen, Germany) (20th May 14)
- BYO: Practical Enterprise Implementation (22nd May 14)
- IT Strategies (3rd Jun 14 & 3rd Jun 14)
- Enterprise Architecture for Business Benefit (3rd Jun 14 & 3rd Jun 14)
- Innovation: Changing the Way We Work; Changing the Way We Do Business
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery: A New World View
- Exploiting SharePoint in the Enterprise
- Application Development & Support: Current Strategies
- Cloud Conference 2014
- tISS: Building & Integrating a Security Operations Centre
- Acumen CIO Insight Report - Cloud Computing
- Service Transition & Service Integration and Management
- Dashboards and Management Information Reporting
- Oracle Licensing: Models, Contracts & Audits
- iManage / Filesite Supplier : Who would you reccommend?
- Smartphone Insurance : How is yours managed?
- CRM Implementation : Have you implented one?
- End-Point Management of USB Ports etc. : How do you manage this?
- Skybot Job Scheduling Package : Have you used this tool?
- iPads as Self Service Kiosks : Have you deployed?
- Content Management Systems : What do you use?
- Agile Management of Gartner Seats : How do you manage your seats?
- Collaborative Tools : Have you introduced this well?
- ServiceNow Knowledge Base : Can you integrate a custom search?
"Just wanted to say thanks; another great day where I have come out with more knowledge than I entered with"
"Many thanks; [the event was] very good and beneficial"
"I have never not found a day interesting"
"The Corporate IT Forum is a fantastic level check, free of vendor sell and consultancy hype. I like the open sharing of experience…"
"We get valuable knowledge and experience from members of The Corporate IT Forum. This helps us to make better and informed decisions to reach our business goals…"
"The knowledge from other people on what they are doing/have done is invaluable to my team"
"The workshop validated the marketplace for supplier apps; participants were of a uniformly high standard; personally, I value highly the ethos of the Forum in the fact that it is supplier independent"