Get answers to questions such as these:
- How do you survive the recession with IT service delivery intact?
- How do you improve service delivery and where can you cut costs?
- How do you decide where to focus limited resources to improve customer satisfaction?
- How do you ensure that managed services are performing at or above current market norms?
- How do you demonstrate the effectiveness of your service desk?
Questions & Answers
"The Corporate IT Forum is a fantastic level check, free of vendor sell and consultancy hype. I like the open sharing of experience…"
"We get valuable knowledge and experience from members of The Corporate IT Forum. This helps us to make better and informed decisions to reach our business goals…"
"The knowledge from other people on what they are doing/have done is invaluable to my team"
"The workshop validated the marketplace for supplier apps; participants were of a uniformly high standard; personally, I value highly the ethos of the Forum in the fact that it is supplier independent"