tISS: Anomalous Behaviour Monitoring
Download this Corporate IT Forum Output Report, which identifies and discusses the key challenges around monitoring and reporting anomalous behaviour and dealing with security alerts. The challenges identified included:
- What resources are required for monitoring anomalous behaviour?
- Where in the organisation should the resource be positioned?
- How to define the level of service from a Managed Service Security Provider
- Understanding how to gain insight into return on investment (ROI) and business benefits
- Being able to make the most of all the information provided
- Identifying the best toolsets for monitoring
- Creating processes for end-to-end monitoring and ensuring they are fit for purpose
- Understanding what is an appropriate response to an anomaly
- Staffing and organisation structure needed for monitoring and reporting
"The Corporate IT Forum is a fantastic level check, free of vendor sell and consultancy hype. I like the open sharing of experience…"
"We get valuable knowledge and experience from members of The Corporate IT Forum. This helps us to make better and informed decisions to reach our business goals…"
"The knowledge from other people on what they are doing/have done is invaluable to my team"
"The workshop validated the marketplace for supplier apps; participants were of a uniformly high standard; personally, I value highly the ethos of the Forum in the fact that it is supplier independent"