Developing Resource Capability for the Future - Workshop 2
- Identifying and Developing IT Talent (Presentation)
- Developing Resource Capability for the Future: Workshop 2 (Executive Summary)
- Developing Resource Capability for the Future: Workshop 2 (Report)
- Developing Resource Capability for the Future: Workshop 2 (Top Tips)
Attending delegates will:
- Gain insights into Talent Management processes that work
- Achieve a greater understanding of Succession Planning
- Understand how to link talent planning to the business plan
Who should attend
Developing your IT leaders for the future
1. Developing internal talent vs. recruiting external resource
2. Talent management
- Trigger points for resource planning
- Identifying the desired roles and their competency requirements
- How do you spot potential candidates?
- Development plans and monitoring
- Technical Managers vs. People Managers
- Retaining and motivating
- Measuring Success
3. Succession planning
4. Continuous development - for all staff
"The Corporate IT Forum is a fantastic level check, free of vendor sell and consultancy hype. I like the open sharing of experience…"
"We get valuable knowledge and experience from members of The Corporate IT Forum. This helps us to make better and informed decisions to reach our business goals…"
"The knowledge from other people on what they are doing/have done is invaluable to my team"
"The workshop validated the marketplace for supplier apps; participants were of a uniformly high standard; personally, I value highly the ethos of the Forum in the fact that it is supplier independent"