Techniques for Renegotiating Outsourcing Contracts
- Renegotiating Outsourcing Contracts (Report)
- Mega-deals - How to Re-Negotiate large Outsourcing Contracts (Report)
- Mega-deals - How to Re-Negotiate large Outsourcing Contracts (Executive Summary)
- Presentation - Renewal with Existing Supplier (Presentation)
- Presentation - Renegotiating Outsource Contracts (Presentation)
Effective renegotiation of outsourcing contracts will provide a great opportunity for the client and service provider to re-evaluate their relationship in order to "Get it right" for the future.
The proof of success will become apparent in the long-term results. The refreshed relationship should deliver governance processes that operate effectively to continuously maintain alignment between the parties on the scope, performance and price/value of the services delivered.
This workshop will examine best practices around the renegotiation of outsourcing contracts, enabling you to share views, ask questions and collaboratively define what works and what doesn't.
An executive summary and full output report will also be produced.
Who should attend
Case Study Presentation, Senior Contracts Negotiator, from one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies.
1. Requirements and Drivers for change
Setting key objectives
Internal and external information
Negotiating team - Internal and External help
3. Managing the process
4. Contracts - Key Clauses to die for and to avoid
"The Corporate IT Forum is a fantastic level check, free of vendor sell and consultancy hype. I like the open sharing of experience…"
"We get valuable knowledge and experience from members of The Corporate IT Forum. This helps us to make better and informed decisions to reach our business goals…"
"The knowledge from other people on what they are doing/have done is invaluable to my team"
"The workshop validated the marketplace for supplier apps; participants were of a uniformly high standard; personally, I value highly the ethos of the Forum in the fact that it is supplier independent"