Improving Internal Account Management
All IT departments are under constant pressure to align their IT strategies with the Business, translate Business requirements into IT Solutions and develop better relationships.
Most have an Internal Account Management team in place, but developing the right people, keeping them separate from Service Delivery and improving efficiency and cost effectiveness is a challenge.
Details will be available soon
By exchanging knowledge and experience this workshop will enable you to:
- Identify the key success factors in developing and maintaining an Internal Account Management function
- Assess the challenges around structuring, recruitment and training
- Examine the benefits of Internal Account Management and establish ways of demonstrating value
Who should attend
0945hrs - Delegate Registration & Introductions
1000hrs - Welcome by tif. Facilitator John Fooks
- Obstacles to effective Account Management
- Roles Responsibilities and Structure
1300hrs - Lunch
- Balancing Strategic Development and Operational Issues
- Account Plans
- Demonstrating and Measuring Value of Account Management
- Skills: Working with the Business, IT and Key Stakeholders
1545hrs - Summary of Discussion & Identification of Actions
1600hrs - Close
"The Corporate IT Forum is a fantastic level check, free of vendor sell and consultancy hype. I like the open sharing of experience…"
"We get valuable knowledge and experience from members of The Corporate IT Forum. This helps us to make better and informed decisions to reach our business goals…"
"The knowledge from other people on what they are doing/have done is invaluable to my team"
"The workshop validated the marketplace for supplier apps; participants were of a uniformly high standard; personally, I value highly the ethos of the Forum in the fact that it is supplier independent"