Measuring and Improving Service Delivery through Six Sigma
GSK has driven a robust programme of Six Sigma to measure and drive service improvement. The benefits to GSK have been considerable and they are willing to share their experience with the Forum:
- Their approach to Measuring Service Delivery - Six Sigma
- What Metrics they use, how they sustain them and how they maintain clear visibility
- How they integrated Six Sigma analysis with their ITIL programme
- What methodology they have used to drive continuous improvement
- How Six Sigma has been incorporated into business process improvement programmes
- Benefits realised
This is a rare opportunity to gain real knowledge and insight into this highly effective process.
- Gain deeper understanding of current performance levels
- Focus on key areas for improvement
- Learn how Six Sigma can improve service delivery models by comparison
This WebEx will also look at how a service standard such as ITIL can be incorporated.
Who should attend
1015 BST - Logon to the WebEx virtual meeting room
1025 BST - Introduction by tif. Facilitator Ollie Ross
1030 BST - Presentation by the VP Corporate Finance IT & Mark Laws, Services & Solutions Director, of the subscribing organisation
1130 BST - Facilitated Q&A
1215 BST - Finish
"The Corporate IT Forum is a fantastic level check, free of vendor sell and consultancy hype. I like the open sharing of experience…"
"We get valuable knowledge and experience from members of The Corporate IT Forum. This helps us to make better and informed decisions to reach our business goals…"
"The knowledge from other people on what they are doing/have done is invaluable to my team"
"The workshop validated the marketplace for supplier apps; participants were of a uniformly high standard; personally, I value highly the ethos of the Forum in the fact that it is supplier independent"