Partner, not Service: Making IT Part of the Business
"Internal Account Managers (IAMs) or Business Relationship Managers (BRMs)... act as a conduit between business and IT, and become 'trusted ambassadors' for the IT organisation"
Integrating IT with Business Requirements, Forum Report, July 2011
- Partner, not Service: Making IT Part of the Business (Report)
- Partner, not Service: Making IT Part of the Business (Executive Summary)
- Partner, not Service: Making IT Part of the Business (Top Tips)
- Presentation: The Co-operative Bank (Presentation)
The Co-operative Banking Group
Join this workshop to share experience and knowledge with corporate IT peers of the challenges faced when dealing with the Business, best practice approaches to engagement and the successful role of the Internal Account Manager.
Who should attend
The final agenda will be developed through consultation amongst delegates - provisional discussion areas include:
- Presentation: The Co-operative Banking Group
- Strategy development with the Business
- Identifying and managing priorities with the Business
- Identifying the required business objectives, outcomes and benefits
- Making IT a strategic partner with the Business
- Strategy alignment
- Cultural change
- The role of the IAM / BRM
- Measurement of success - KPIs
- Governing the relationship between IT and the Business - structures
- Demonstrating Value - tracking benefits
"The Corporate IT Forum is a fantastic level check, free of vendor sell and consultancy hype. I like the open sharing of experience…"
"We get valuable knowledge and experience from members of The Corporate IT Forum. This helps us to make better and informed decisions to reach our business goals…"
"The knowledge from other people on what they are doing/have done is invaluable to my team"
"The workshop validated the marketplace for supplier apps; participants were of a uniformly high standard; personally, I value highly the ethos of the Forum in the fact that it is supplier independent"