Event Booking Terms & Conditions for Eligible Guests
Events of The Corporate IT Forum are normally reserved for members but Eligible Guests* may attend certain Forum events on payment of the appropriate Guest fee subject to the following:
- Payment of the Guest fee in full is required prior to the Event
- All invoices are due for immediate payment
- You have the right to cancel the booking at any time within seven working days from the day after the date that you made the booking by email to the email address indicated on your booking confirmation whereupon you will receive a full refund. Where the event for which you make a booking takes place within the statutory seven day cooling off period, no cancellations will be accepted or refunds given
- Once the booking is confirmed and the seven day cooling off period has passed no cancellations will be accepted or refunds given
- Acceptance of Event Booking Terms & Conditions
- Your booking onto the Event has been taken as acceptance of these Event Booking Terms and Conditions for Eligible Guests
- The Event Package is inclusive of catering and refreshments on the day
- Places are subject to availability
- Substitutions can be made in writing at any time prior to the Event. Substitutes must be IT professionals who satisfy the Eligible Guest criteria and who agree to adhere to the .
- The Company reserves the right to cancel bookings deemed not to comply fully with these terms and conditions whereupon a refund will be made
- The Corporate IT Forum Limited cannot accept responsibility for the non-availability of any services or facilities at or associated with the Event
- As a participant in an activity of The Corporate IT Forum Service, you are required to have accepted our . If you have not already confirmed your acceptance of the Code you will be contacted by our Events Team with a request to do so.
- Supply of goods
This event is made available by the Corporate IT Forum Limited.
Postal Address: PO Box 246, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire. HP4 1AS
Registered Office: Audley House, Northbridge Road, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire. HP4 1EH
Registered in England No: 3356661
VAT No: 927 1574 12
*An Eligible Guest is any IT professional representing a large to medium sized IT user organisation which would be eligible to join the Forum. IT vendor organisations and consultants are specifically excluded from Forum membership.